The Donovan Team
We are a new kind of real estate brokerage that puts clients first, making buying and selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
As a Lead Buyer Agent on our team, you’ll be assisting with all aspects of the Buying process including speaking to and qualifying Buyer clients to ascertain motivation, if they are qualified financially and if they are a good fit for the Donovan Team to engage in finding their dream home!
Job responsibilities require: handling in-bound inquires, warm calling and lead follow up with prospective buyers, setting up in office consultations and obtaining loyalty agreements and buyer contracts. Then coordinating showings with the showing assistants.
You’re the hub for customers contacting us on all fronts, by telephone, email, or the web. You have the charm to engage a client contacting us for the very first time, the confidence and knowledge to advise buyers on how the Donovan Team can assist them and then the organizational ability to follow through with writing up offers, closing deals, negotiating the sale and coordinating all aspects of the closing process.
- Respond to all buyer leads/requests.
- Schedule and conduct buyer presentations with potential clients.
- Work closely with buyers’ agents to coordinate showings and negotiate contracts to closing.
- Network to source new business as needed.
- Respond to customers’ calls, emails and web requests.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a licensed real estate agent with a proven track record in sales.
- Extremely good ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Valid FL Real Estate License
$85,000 at plan (commission only)
About The Donovan Team
We are a Professional Residential Real Estate Practice of "Can-Do" Agents and staff members. Our organization takes pride in ensuring that our clients' Buying and Selling experience is above and beyond their expectations. It is also our passion to guide our team members in their personal and professional development so as to achieve their full potential through the latest technology and training while gaining "hands on experience".