The Oldfather Group of Sotheby's International Realty
Are you looking for a leadership position where you get to develop a team the right way? We’re expanding our real estate brokerage and looking for a full-time real estate managing broker who can help turn our entire team of real estate agents into top producers. You’ll be responsible for overseeing organizational operations, training new agents, and ensuring that we meet our company goals. If you’re a driven communicator who loves to help others succeed don’t hesitate to reach out to us today!
- Manage all aspects of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and overseeing all real estate transactions the agents are involved in
- Ensure the brokerage and agents are adhering to all company policies and procedures and abiding by all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate law
- Collaborate with the leadership team on retention strategies to ensure our brokerage keeps our top performers
- Support real estate agents by helping to produce marketing materials and promote the brokerage online and on social media to gain sales
- Grow the brokerage office by recruiting new realtors that will make excellent team members
- Candidates must possess a managing broker’s license
- Strong understanding of the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure compliance
- Strong leadership and management skills to effectively lead a successful real estate team
- At least 3+ years of experience as a licensed, actively practicing agent at a real estate company
- Superb customer service and communication skills
$75,000+ Bonus at Plan
About The Oldfather Group of Sotheby's International Realty
The Oldfather Group enhances the lives of our clients, agents, and team through our style of real estate service.
Excellence, integrity, expertise, family, and vision are at the core of our team values.
- Work hard, have fun, make history.
- Act with integrity.
- Excellence is a habit.
- Be part of a positive team and family spirit.
- Deliver WOW through service.
- Own it.
- Be passionate and determined.
- Treat others with honor and respect.
- Hire and develop the best.