Eddie Perez Group
Want to learn the in's and outs of the Northern New Jersey residential real estate markets? Curious about what it takes to make it in this business? We are looking for a entry level intern/administrative assistant that is willing to work hard getting paid to gain the invaluable experience that comes from working side-by-side in the trenches with a top producing real estate team.
Are you willing to put in the effort and work to gain the experience for a life long career? If so, we may want to talk to you. We have one intern/administrative position opening up for the right committed individual who is looking for a high-energy, fast paced work environment where your dedication and work ethic will be immediately felt by our small but growing team.
This is an Administrative position and not a sales position.
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Assist contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- You are detail-oriented, full-time, quick on your feet and a resourceful fast learner who will be able to assist the sales, marketing and transaction teams.
- Most of the work will be in our Hoboken office however there are times when various errands are needed to be performed offsite and may require extensive walking and/or carrying items up to 40 pounds so mobility and the ability to drive along with access to a car with sufficient insurance is a definite plus.
- It's 2018 so the more comfortable you are with computers, technology and social media the better!
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent grammar, writing and verbal skills.
- Real Estate experience is a plus but not required
- Need to be able to work in a team environment, be coachable, curious and have a great work ethic.
- No drama or gossip hounds need apply as we come to work to work, improve our skills everyday so that we become better at what we do and deliver a better real estate experience to the consumer.
$14 per hour
About Eddie Perez Group
The Eddie Perez Group is a Hoboken, NJ based real estate team dedicated to giving consumers and our agents a better real estate experience along with outstanding results. These results are reached through innovative marketing, specialized training and the wisdom gained from helping hundreds of clients buy, sell, rent and invest in the communities that we live and serve in. We like to work hard, learn and grow, set goals and achieve them both personally and professionally within a team structure. Our mission is to get our clients and ourselves to our goals as fast as possible while maintaining a client focused, drama free team culture of trust, passion, dedication and integrity.