Eddie Perez Group
Are you looking for an opportunity to take your talents to the next level? If so, then this is the position for you! Highly effective and busy executive looking for an extremely talented personal executive assistant. Ideal candidate is experienced in managing schedules, project completion, personally assisting a very busy executive, extremely detail oriented and highly professional.
MUST BE extremely tech savvy!
- Advanced computer skills on excel, google drive, gmail and other programs
- Social media experience
- Capable of working independently and within the team,
- Desire for continual growth, expansion and passion for creating high energy environments.
- Must be 100% trustworthy, reliable and have solid transportation.
- Real Estate experience/license is a huge plus.
- A drive for growth as this is a growing company.
Please provide resume and cover letter explaining how you are a match for this opportunity, also please include hourly rate requests.
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Assist contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Excellent time management skills
- You are detail-oriented, full-time, quick on your feet and a resourceful fast learner who will be able to assist the sales, marketing and transaction teams
- Most of the work will be in our Hoboken office however there are times when various errands are needed to be performed offsite and may require extensive walking and/or carrying items up to 40 pounds so mobility and the ability to drive along with access to a car with sufficient insurance is a definite plus
- You know how to navigate a PC and Mac
- Attention to detail
- Excellent grammar, writing and verbal skills
- Real Estate experience is a plus but not required
- Need to be able to work in a team environment, be coachable, curious and have a great work ethic
- Must have a valid Real Estate License or willing to obtain one. NOTE: Company will reimburse cost of coursework / exam
$15 - $18 hourly
About Eddie Perez Group
The Eddie Perez Group is a Hoboken, NJ based real estate team dedicated to giving consumers and our agents a better real estate experience along with outstanding results. These results are reached through innovative marketing, specialized training and the wisdom gained from helping hundreds of clients buy, sell, rent and invest in the communities that we live and serve in. We like to work hard, learn and grow, set goals and achieve them both personally and professionally within a team structure. Our mission is to get our clients and ourselves to our goals as fast as possible while maintaining a client focused, drama free team culture of trust, passion, dedication and integrity.