Eric Gerard Realty
We are in need of a professional real estate recruiter to help us identify driven new agents who can meet the demands of our growing real estate business. You’ll be responsible for reaching out to agents, ensuring their abilities align with our high-performance standards, and evaluating if they’re a great culture fit for the team. Ideally, applicants are personable and can balance relationships with multiple candidates at one time. This is a great opportunity to be a part of building an incredible real estate team. If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
- Take ownership of the hiring process by making recommendations and managing interview schedules, keeping all parties informed as things progress, and following up with candidates who are not selected
- Secure all candidate files and personal data to ensure confidentiality and the ability to pull their information throughout the recruitment process
- Post job openings to all major job boards in order to bring in a steady stream of strong applicants
- Establish a proven recruiting process for finding and vetting candidates to ensure they are qualified and scale up the recruiting program
- Provide regular progress reports to the team on which recruiting methods are most successful
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Two years of work experience in real estate recruiting or inside sales
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Experience with posting jobs on most well-known job boards
- Must have a college degree
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Eric Gerard Realty
Eric Gerard Realty founder has over 15 years of experience in customer service, finance, and real estate. An East Texas native, he moved to Dallas in 2005 to attend Dallas Baptist University where he received a bachelor’s degree and M.B.A.
Eric Gerard is focused on providing exceptional service to clients, and after years of working in different capacities in customer service, finance, and real estate, Eric founded Eric Gerard Realty in 2018.