We are in need of a professional real estate recruiter to help us identify driven new agents who can meet the demands of our growing real estate business. You’ll be responsible for reaching out to agents, ensuring their abilities align with our high-performance standards, and evaluating if they’re a great culture fit for the team. Ideally, applicants are personable and can balance relationships with multiple candidates at one time. This is a great opportunity to be a part of building an incredible real estate team. If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
- Oversee the steps in hiring, from interview scheduling, making recommendations on top talent and following up with those who are not selected
- Maintain clear records of all applicants, their interviews, and data from their application to streamline the candidate pipeline and keep applicant information private
- Find new talent for our sales team success and encourage them to join through phone calls, emails, in-person appointments, or other forms of communication
- Provide regular progress reports to the team on which recruiting methods are most successful
- Upload job postings and ads on all known industry job board sites to reach the best real estate professionals in our industry
- Great at time management and organization
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years experience in real estate recruiting, sales, or related position
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiar with online job posting tools
$36,000 + overrides
About RE/MAX HOMEPOINT
- RE/MAX HOMEPOINT isn't your average brokerage. We're a family-oriented, close-knit team of hard-working professionals who work as hard as we play. From independent agents to those seeking to take advantage of the team model, we're all about you.
- BIG Realty - Property Management is a partner of RE/MAX HOMEPOINT with 15+ years of property management experience.