The Fine Living Group
We are in need of a professional real estate recruiter to help us identify driven new agents who can meet the demands of our growing real estate business. You’ll be responsible for reaching out to agents, ensuring their abilities align with our high-performance standards, and evaluating if they’re a great culture fit for the team. Ideally, applicants are personable and can balance relationships with multiple candidates at one time. This is a great opportunity to be a part of building an incredible real estate team. If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
- Upload job postings and ads on all known industry job board sites to reach the best real estate professionals in our industry
- Find new talent for our sales team success and encourage them to join through phone calls, emails, in-person appointments, or other forms of communication
- Make sure all candidate files are properly stored and managed to assure privacy and keep information readily available
- Set up a process for vetting new candidates that is scalable and ensures each candidate meets our criteria
- Give regular presentations on the success of recruiting tactics
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Skilled at posting openings online using a variety of tools and services
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Two years of work experience in real estate recruiting or inside sales
$9 - $14 hourly
About The Fine Living Group
We are a systems-oriented Real Estate Team with a Mission of Serving Big, Changing Lives, and Making a Difference. We exist to Inspire, Empower, and Equip our Agents, helping them change not only their own lives but the lives of others around them, ultimately making a difference and having a fine living.