Our new real estate concept is ready to explode! And we’re looking for a real estate recruiter to help us find the right people for our company! You’ll be responsible for engaging potential realtor/partners, vetting the candidates to make sure they are qualified, and narrowing down to candidates who are best suited for our culture. Our ideal applicant has strong organizational skills and a knack for identifying great talent. Ready to grow your career and build a real estate dream partners? Apply today!
- Take ownership of the hiring process by making recommendations and managing interview schedules, keeping all parties informed as things progress, and following up with candidates who are not selected
- Present an update on the success of implemented recruiting methods to the team on a regular basis
- Upload job postings and ads on all known industry job board sites to reach the best real estate professionals in our industry
- Set up a process for vetting new candidates that is scalable and ensures each candidate meets our criteria
- Look for new agents in our area and recruit them via phone calls, emails, events, or other forms of communication to meet the demands of our growing business
Complete onboarding process with all new agent-partners.
- 2+ years experience in real estate recruiting, sales, or related position
- Experience with posting jobs on most well-known job boards
- Need to be comfortable talking with new people and have solid writing abilities as well
- Superb time management and organizational skills
$30,000 - $150,000 yearly
EverAgent, a Texas-wide brokerage, is the vision of co-owners Lynn Beardslee and Monica Grosu. They both had similar dreams, to revolutionize the Real Estate business for agents, and a passion to help others succeed.
With the freedom to launch their own brand in 2021, EverAgent emerged on the scene. They wanted a company where agents are valued and treated as partners. The BAP program, (Broker Agent Partnership) is at the core of their company.
Your forever brokerage!