CENTURY 21 OneBlue - Orlando
Our real estate team is growing, and we’re looking for a real estate recruiter to help us find the right people for our team! You’ll be responsible for engaging potential new team members, vetting the candidates to make sure they are qualified, and narrowing down to candidates who are best suited for our culture. Our ideal applicant has strong organizational skills and a knack for identifying great talent. Ready to grow your career and build a real estate dream team? Apply today!
- Set up a process for vetting new candidates that is scalable and ensures each candidate meets our criteria
- Recruit entry-level agents with high growth potential via cold calling, emailing, networking events, or other forms of communication to round out our real estate sales team
- Post job openings to all major job boards in order to bring in a steady stream of strong applicants
- Make sure all candidate files are properly stored and managed to assure privacy and keep information readily available
- Take ownership of the hiring process by making recommendations and managing interview schedules, keeping all parties informed as things progress, and following up with candidates who are not selected
- Experience with posting jobs on most well-known job boards
- At least 2 years experience recruiting in real estate, inside sales, or similar field
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superb time management and organizational skills
55000 - 65000 yearly
About CENTURY 21 OneBlue - Orlando
CENTURY 21 OneBlue - Orlando is a full-service real estate company with offices in Orlando and Tampa that specializes in both residential and commercial real estate sales throughout the state of Florida. From ”investor specials” to multi-million dollar mansions, from the crystal clear waters of the Florida Keys to the emerald waters of Florida’s panhandle and from the sun-kissed beaches of Florida’s Sun Coast to the place where a Nation reached for the stars, CENTURY 21 OneBlue affiliated agents have helped hundreds of families buy and sell their homes, businesses, and land.