Homearly Powered by First Team Real Estate
We’re hiring a full-time real estate recruiter to find agents with potential for our team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that each candidate meets our high-performance standards, has the necessary qualifications, and is a good culture fit for the team. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a detail-oriented, organized professional who can easily recognize talent. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, start your application today.
- Secure all candidate files and personal data to ensure confidentiality and the ability to pull their information throughout the recruitment process
- Find new talent for our sales team success and encourage them to join through phone calls, emails, in-person appointments, or other forms of communication
- Upload job postings and ads on all known industry job board sites to reach the best real estate professionals in our industry
- Present an update on the success of implemented recruiting methods to the team on a regular basis
- Manage the hiring process, set up interviews, make recommendations to hiring managers based on who you find to be the best fit for our team and culture, and follow up with candidates who are not selected
- 4-year college degree required
- Verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Skilled at posting openings online using a variety of tools and services
- At least 2 years experience recruiting in real estate, inside sales, or similar field
$100,000 at plan
About Homearly Powered by First Team Real Estate
Homearly is a community of dedicated, diverse, and high-energy professionals who specialize in guiding others through their real estate journey: we help buyers find a home that sparks joy in their life and help sellers maximize the returns on their life investment. More personally, Homearly is a place where I can watch young leaders develop and flourish in a culture where they love to work and advance their careers in ways they can’t imagine. We are a flexible, versatile group that welcomes new members with appreciation—and to me, that means the world.
We take great pride in our Homearly culture. It is the collective personality of the team that sets us apart, defines who we are, and shapes what we aspire to be.