We’re hiring a full-time real estate recruiter to find agents with potential for our team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that each candidate meets our high-performance standards, has the necessary qualifications, and is a good culture fit for the team. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a detail-oriented, organized professional who can easily recognize talent. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, start your application today.
- Provide regular progress reports to the team on which recruiting methods are most successful
- Upload job postings and ads on all known industry job board sites to reach the best real estate professionals in our industry
- Put steps in place to scale the recruiting process and ensure candidates are high quality
- Manage the hiring process, set up interviews, make recommendations to hiring managers based on who you find to be the best fit for our team and culture, and follow up with candidates who are not selected
- Look for new agents in our area and recruit them via phone calls, emails, events, or other forms of communication to meet the demands of our growing business
- Experience with posting jobs on most well-known job boards
- Must have a college degree
- Need to be comfortable talking with new people and have solid writing abilities as well
- Two years of work experience in real estate recruiting or inside sales
- Superb time management and organizational skills
$55,000 - $65,000+ yearly
About BrickDriven Realty
Our firm was founded in December 2012 upon the foundation of the needs and desires of Inside Sales Agents. We are passionate about helping buyers and sellers achieve the goal of buying and/or selling their homes.
Our culture-centric family of nearly sixty team members is among the elite in the business. With over $968 million in closed sales, since our doors opened in January 2013. We're a fun and determined group committed to leading the way in the real estate industry and continuing to experience massive growth as the market's leading tech-savvy and culture-centric company!