We’re hiring a full-time real estate recruiter to find agents with potential for our team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that each candidate meets our high-performance standards, has the necessary qualifications, and is a good culture fit for the team. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a detail-oriented, organized professional who can easily recognize talent. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, start your application today.
- Put steps in place to scale the recruiting process and ensure candidates are high quality
- Look for new agents in our area and recruit them via phone calls, emails, events, or other forms of communication to meet the demands of our growing business
- Oversee the steps in hiring, from interview scheduling, making recommendations on top talent and following up with those who are not selected
- Secure all candidate files and personal data to ensure confidentiality and the ability to pull their information throughout the recruitment process
- Provide regular progress reports to the team on which recruiting methods are most successful
- Maintain a recruiting CRM to help organize candidates and nurture relationships
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with posting jobs on most well-known job boards
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- 2+ years experience in real estate recruiting, sales, or related position
- This is an in-office position
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Pepine Realty
Nationally recognized as one of the Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in the USA, ranked as one of the largest selling teams in the country by the WSJ, one of the Top 50 Florida Companies to Watch, and named by Florida Trends as one of the Best Companies to Work For Award.
Our mission is to improve and empower the lives of others, one person, one family, one community, one business at a time.
We live by our core values of integrity, accountability, excellence, family, impact, fun, balance and growth. We are looking for team players whose values align with ours!