Advocate Home Group
Our real estate team is growing, and we’re looking for a real estate recruiter to help us find the right people for our team! You’ll be responsible for engaging potential new team members, vetting the candidates to make sure they are qualified, and narrowing down to candidates who are best suited for our culture. Our ideal applicant has strong organizational skills and a knack for identifying great talent. Ready to grow your career and build a real estate dream team? Apply today!
- Recruit entry-level agents with high growth potential via cold calling, emailing, networking events, or other forms of communication to round out our real estate sales team
- Take ownership of the hiring process by making recommendations and managing interview schedules, keeping all parties informed as things progress, and following up with candidates who are not selected
- Present an update on the success of implemented recruiting methods to the team on a regular basis
- Make sure all candidate files are properly stored and managed to assure privacy and keep information readily available
- Establish a proven recruiting process for finding and vetting candidates to ensure they are qualified and scale up the recruiting program
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- 2+ years experience in real estate recruiting, sales, or related position
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiar with online job posting tools
50,000 - 100,000 yearly
About Advocate Home Group
Adam Lee started the company with the intention to give amazing service to the clients who were buying and selling homes and ensuring that they had a one of a kind experience. We now focus on creating an atmosphere and culture of growth, hard work, and top-shelf customer experience for our agents as well as our clients.
The Advocate Home Group is one of the valley's top real estate teams. We believe in truly advocating for our clients and only working for their best interests. We also believe in consistent growth and learning. We believe that we can do more together than we could ever do on our own and that everyone has special talents and abilities. Helping them magnify those abilities will aid in their success and fulfillment in their lives. We will always be advocates for our clients and put their needs first. We are looking for someone who shares our values