We’re hiring a full-time real estate recruiter to find agents with potential for our team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that each candidate meets our high-performance standards, has the necessary qualifications, and is a good culture fit for the team. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who is a detail-oriented, organized professional who can easily recognize talent. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, start your application today.
- Find new talent for our sales team success and encourage them to join through phone calls, emails, in-person appointments, or other forms of communication
- Present an update on the success of implemented recruiting methods to the team on a regular basis
- Set up a process for vetting new candidates that is scalable and ensures each candidate meets our criteria
- Secure all candidate files and personal data to ensure confidentiality and the ability to pull their information throughout the recruitment process
- Take ownership of the hiring process by making recommendations and managing interview schedules, keeping all parties informed as things progress, and following up with candidates who are not selected
- Two years of work experience in real estate recruiting or inside sales
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Need to be comfortable talking with new people and have solid writing abilities as well
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- Skilled at posting openings online using a variety of tools and services
- Must have an active real estate license
$90,000 - $120,000
About HG Agents
HG Agents is a full-service real estate sales team employing a staff of trained and experienced professionals, equipped with proven and modern techniques in the listing, marketing, sale, and purchase of residential real estate. At HG Agents your goals are our goals, and we’ll do whatever it takes to help you achieve them. We care deeply about every member of our team and their families. It is important to us that we provide a wealth of training, coaching, education, and resources to help individual agents and team members develop professionally, and sustain an atmosphere in which they can flourish personally. We are creative, we are innovative, and we are always open to input and ideas to drive the success of our team and our clients.