Tri-Oak Consulting Group
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who will help our company grow!
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will assist the President in acquiring and retaining long-term quality associates by understanding and identifying current and future talent needs for Tri-Oak Consulting Group. This involves regularly sourcing, attracting, recruiting, interviewing, qualifying, hiring and retaining potential candidates to proactively develop and build the Company.
- Work with the President and Executive Assistant in understanding current and future talent needs.
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruit, source, and develop talent pool.
- Understand position requirements and expectations.
- Serve as the primary contact for recruits throughout the interviewing and on-boarding process.
- Ensure candidates are provided a professional, quality experience during the recruiting and hiring process.
- Actively engage with candidates for open positions by making cold calls or email.
- Review resumes and cover letters, schedule and conduct interviews.
- Assess interview performance and conduct screening activities (call references, etc).
- Source and recruit candidates using job postings, social media, etc.
- Participate in employment events (career fairs, etc).
- Develop college recruiting programs.
- Monitor investigate, and analyze recruiting and hiring sources and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them through updates or improvements.
- Be knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and top client strategies.
- Utilize contact management system with continuously updated information on prospective candidates; and communicate information to the team on a regular basis.
- Review add, and update the tracking sheets on a regular basis.
- Document management including but not limited to: scanning, categorizing and filing documents both electronically and hard-copy.
- Evaluate problems and potential solutions strategically and tactically, cognizant of the impact on the overall organization.
- Follow organizational policies and procedures of company.
- Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships.
- 0-3 years of recruiting experience.
- 1-3 years of Real Estate or Sales experience preferred.
- College degree preferred.
- GA Real Estate License preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong phone skills; ability to build rapport.
- Proficient in Google Docs and Excel.
- Self motivated, ambitious and inspired to succeed.
- Team and goal oriented, with the willingness to learn and be coachable.
- Ability to be proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure. Be persistent and take initiative to work through challenging situations.
$24,000+ Salary plus Commission
About Tri-Oak Consulting Group
Our mission is to provide the most professional and responsive real estate brokerage experience in the real estate industry while continually helping our clients reach their personal and financial goals, and doing so in such a way that they become true ambassadors of Tri-Oak Consulting Group, consistently and repeatedly referring friends and family.
We are in the business of building a real estate brokerage company that is built to last. Our drive and commitment to constant improvement, balance, and professionalism help us overcome obstacles and implement creative solutions.