Kerby & Cristina Real Estate Experts
You are a bright, ambitious, hardworking person with an eye for detail. You want something more! You have the commitment and self-discipline to take your life to the top. As a Stager, you will be responsible for helping the client get their homes ready to sell, using as much of what they already have as possible. You will spend a couple of hours with our clients to help them understand our process at a very deep level. You will work with clients to help them make their home as visually and emotionally appealing as possible. You may help them select samples, including flooring, carpet, and paint. You will help them feel confident about putting their home on the market.
If this fits your personality and skill set and you are looking to join a team that is thriving, growing, and looking to go to another level, this is the team for you. We look forward to meeting with you soon! This is a part-time position, average of 20-30 hours per week.
Assist the Seller
- In-person meeting with the sellers.
- Discuss staging tactics and ‘prep to sell’ techniques that can ultimately lead to best sale results.
- Provide supplier/vendor contacts and other resources to accomplish their tasks.
- Staging bags.
Prep for Listing
- Take measurements (inside and outside, including outbuildings and garages).
- Complete measurement sheet.
- Note updates done since ownership.
- Lockbox - Hang or show how it works when ready to hang.
- Discuss importance of key(s) with a ring, string, other.
- Garage door(s) access - By key, remote, not available on 1st show.
Coordinate Listing Information
- Verify measurements.
- Email Seller(s), Listing Manager and Listing Agent with the Staging Recommendations.
- Write up Public Remarks and Agent Remarks.
- Assist sellers post staging consult or with additional projects only when approved by Listing Manager or Sales Manager. Listing Partner should agree that this is needed from our end rather than the seller’s responsibility or ability (ex: absentee seller) to complete their work.
- Strong customer service experience, required.
- Good eye for how a home should be staged to sell.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people, even when the message is difficult.
- The ability to quickly and accurately follow the process as defined by the Listing Manager.
- Ability to gracefully give needed staging advice while winning the client over.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills, good organizational abilities and calm under pressure.
- Excellent with contact management software and knowing our system and following it.
- Attention to detail and deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve.
$18 - $20 Depending on Experience
About Kerby & Cristina Real Estate Experts
Our team of experts form one of the premier real estate teams in the Twin Cities. We have personally served over 1,200 families in the past three years and over 2,500 in the 10 years. You put the power of an expert team on your side when you trust us to help you buy or sell your home. We create “Expert Team Players Empowered by World Class Systems and Marketing” to ensure you have a level of service that is amazing!
We are committed to delivering a service that is head and shoulders above the traditional real estate models of the past. We are building a better business every single day to ensure we serve you at the highest level and ultimately exceed your goals!