Raven3 Home Buyers
Our real estate team is rapidly expanding and we’re in need of a full-time real estate accountant! You’ll keep our financial records organized by reviewing accounts payable and receivable and preparing detailed account reconciliations. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves putting things in order and wants to take charge of implementing efficient accounting protocols. You’ll have an opportunity to be a part of a supportive, team-oriented work environment and see how your work positively impacts the company every day. Ready to grow your accounting career? Apply today!
- Post detailed journal entries to the general ledger to streamline the reconciliation process
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing payments by printing, distributing, and obtaining check signatures when necessary
- Handle all accounts payable and receivable on a daily basis to make sure each invoice and expense report is accurate
- Prepare for quarterly reporting using standard best practices and assist in monthly closings
- Communicate with all vendors, partners, and staff regarding payments and financial records to ensure bills are paid promptly
- Experience in accounting, real estate accounting, or property accounting preferred
- Has strong abilities in communication, both in writing and by phone
- Capable of using property management software, such as Yardi
- Experience in real estate industry preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
About Raven3 Home Buyers
Raven3 Home Buyers is a local Real Estate investment company that deals with residential and commercial investments in Westchester County, Putnam County, Orange County, Rockland County, and Dutchess County.