Our real estate team is rapidly expanding and we’re in need of a full-time real estate accountant! You’ll keep our financial records organized by reviewing accounts payable and receivable and preparing detailed account reconciliations. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves putting things in order and wants to take charge of implementing efficient accounting protocols. You’ll have an opportunity to be a part of a supportive, team-oriented work environment and see how your work positively impacts the company every day. Ready to grow your accounting career? Apply today!
- Follow up with vendors for accounts payable and keep in touch as needed for collections and ensure bills are paid on time
- Enter financial data into computer software, making sure all bills and invoices are filed correctly
- Ensure all records are ready for monthly and quarterly reporting
- Produce regular journal entries to post to the general ledger
- Adapt to the needs of the real estate team to complete other accounting tasks when necessary
- Must have high school diploma or GED, college degree helpful but not required
- Familiar with GAAP
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel and familiarity with Quickbooks or similar accounting software
- Solid written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Background in real estate preferred
$40,000 - $45,000 yearly
About KW Legacies
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 930 offices and 177,000 associates. The franchise is No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2018, Training magazine inducted Keller Williams into its Hall of Fame of top training organizations across all industries in the world.
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial, and farm and ranch properties.