We are looking for a full-time real estate accountant to join our expanding team! You'll be responsible for keeping our financial records organized, including tracking accounts payable and receivable, and ensuring that each account is reconciled correctly. This is an opportunity to bring order to our growing real estate office and see tangible results from your work on a daily basis! Our ideal candidate takes pride in their detailed bookkeeping work and contributing to the greater success of the team. If this sounds like a job you’d love, start your application today!
- Post detailed journal entries to the general ledger to streamline the reconciliation process
- Prepare for quarterly reporting using standard best practices and assist in monthly closings
- Review accounts payable and receivable everyday to make sure invoices and expense reports are accurate
- Obtain signatures for checks and print and distribute checks as needed to properly facilitate all incoming and outgoing payments
- Stay on top of any needed collections and make sure our bills are paid on time
- Familiar with GAAP
- Experience in accounting, real estate accounting, or property accounting preferred
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel and familiarity with Quickbooks or similar accounting software
- Able to use Yardi or similar property management software
- Experience in real estate industry preferred
$12000 - $20000 yearly
We’re a South Florida general contractor, property management and real estate company. Our mission is to deliver the best home ownership experience to our customers. We do that by offering services in brokerage, property management, and construction. We’re 100% focused and deliver on our core values of empathy, teamwork, customer focus, passion, and constant improvement. If you identify with these values, you may be a good fit for JMK Real Estate Agents.
Our vision is to become a beloved one-stop-shop real estate company in South Florida.
Check out our websites: