We are looking for a full-time real estate accountant to join our expanding team! You'll be responsible for keeping our financial records organized, including tracking accounts payable and receivable, and ensuring that each account is reconciled correctly. This is an opportunity to bring order to our growing real estate office and see tangible results from your work on a daily basis! Our ideal candidate takes pride in their detailed bookkeeping work and contributing to the greater success of the team. If this sounds like a job you’d love, send us your application today!
- Stay on top of any needed collections and make sure our bills are paid on time
- Assist the real estate team or other staff accountants with other accounting duties as needed
- Ready our books for monthly and quarterly reports
- Review accounts payable and receivable everyday to make sure invoices and expense reports are accurate
- Enter financial data into computer software, making sure all bills and invoices are filed correctly
- Able to write to and speak with vendors and clients effectively
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- A background in accounting or finance is valuable, but not required
- Strong Excel skills and experience with accounting software, such as Quickbooks
- Must have high school diploma or GED, college degree helpful but not required
$45,000 - $50,000 yearly
About KW Legacies
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 930 offices and 177,000 associates. The franchise is No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2018, Training magazine inducted Keller Williams into its Hall of Fame of top training organizations across all industries in the world.
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial, and farm and ranch properties.