We are looking for a full-time real estate accountant to join our expanding team! You'll be responsible for keeping our financial records organized, including tracking accounts payable and receivable, and ensuring that each account is reconciled correctly. This is an opportunity to bring order to our growing real estate office and see tangible results from your work on a daily basis! Our ideal candidate takes pride in their detailed bookkeeping work and contributing to the greater success of the team. If this sounds like a job you’d love, start your application today!
- Stay on top of any needed collections and make sure our bills are paid on time
- Produce regular journal entries to post to the general ledger
- Assist the real estate team or other staff accountants with other accounting duties as needed
- Ensure all records are ready for monthly and quarterly reporting
- Enter financial data into computer software, making sure all bills and invoices are filed correctly
- Experience in accounting, real estate accounting, or property accounting preferred
- Understands basic rules of GAAP
- Able to write to and speak with vendors and clients effectively
- Experience in real estate industry preferred
- High school diploma required, a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field is highly valued
40000 - 55000 yearly
About Premier Listings
Premier Listings is a unique company with a very specific mission - to help agents live and work with more passion, focus, and skill. Our goal is the success of each agent. We offer leads, training, a supportive environment, a friendly culture, and more.
Our systems create results. From robust automation to in-house transaction coordination, we create more time and efficiencies so agents can focus on their next sale. We create more productive and successful agents.
As a start-up, we are an exciting place to be. With two locations and growing, our vision is to be the top team in Florida.