The Scott Gregory Group
Looking for Ambitious Licensed, Coachable Real Estate Agents - Tons of leads for a great real estate sales agent!
A top real estate team is inundated with leads for Milton, Pace, and Pensacola, FL. We are seeking a hard-working, talented Agent Partner.
Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we!
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income, and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology, and training will get you off the ground and running. Great income potential for you in the first year, plus revenue sharing.
It's very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks or first months in the industry!
Now is the time to check this position out!
Please do not apply if you are not ambitious or a good team player.
- Consult with buyers in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities, and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers.
- Become a social media superstar.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- "Always be consulting" by providing clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented Agents.
- Give great service to clients.
- Stay abreast of changing market conditions, economic trends, and applicable State and local regulations and laws.
- Solve problems.
- Current Real Estate License.
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude.
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals.
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs.
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations.
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
- Willing to learn great sales skills.
$105,000++ net commission plus revenue share
About The Scott Gregory Group
The Scott Gregory Group aims to be the real estate team of choice along The Emerald Coast of Florida and wherever we may grow. We are growing fast. We are led by a national real estate coach who has sold many hundreds of homes.
Real estate agent training available!
Visit us at http://www.GrittyAgents.com