Rogers Healy and Associates Real Estate
Rogers Healy and Associates Real Estate is EXCITED to find the perfect person to help get our voice out there with compassion, energy and vision. Please ONLY apply if you have a background in strategic social media management in the world of real estate.
We need someone with significant experience strategizing and growing an already well known social media and online presence.
You'll be empowered to strategically organize our company's voice, in an effort to effectively communicate with our audiences. This is crucial, due to the fact that Rogers Healy and Associates Real Estate agents are full of personality and opportunities.
You'll be in charge of our social media calendar, as well as collecting content.
You'll be responsible for measuring our metrics, and planning ahead, to always increase our opportunities for additional exposure.
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Create and manage the organization’s social media profile and presence
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Monitor all campaigns, and report on results
- Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications
- Moderate agent-generated content and messages based on company and community policies
- Collaborate with other departments to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach
- Record any trainings on the iPad or recording device
- Post live videos to Facebook
- Document any events in the office or outside the office to keep an inventory of photos and videos that can be referenced
- Collect photos and videos of our agents and team
- Coordinate with agents to utilize them on our social media (photoshoots, interviews, etc.)
- Have a social media plan for events (Christmas Party, etc.) - Hashtags, Graphics, Documentation
- Coordinate with the Graphic Designer to create graphics for social that align with brand graphics
- Coordinate with the Marketing Coordinator to ensure all marketing campaigns are aligned
- At least one year of social media management in the real estate field
- Extensive experience in Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Familiarity with YouTube
- A college degree from a four-year university
- Proficient grammar and writing skills
$38,000 - $44,000 yearly
About Rogers Healy and Associates Real Estate
Rogers Healy and Associates Real Estate is DFW's premier boutique residential and commercial real estate firm. Our real estate agents go above and beyond the call of duty, to constantly deliver our clients with the best results and experience possible.