Grey Duck Properties
No experience? No problem! Grey Duck Properties is looking for the next great person to join their team in the Twin Cities metro area. We'll train you to shine - as it's our job to build a runway for you. You will be hired on culture and trained on skill. Your desire for a BIG life is necessary. Applicants must be willing to work incredibly hard as they assist buyers and sellers through the home buying and home selling process.
This position is training to get you the experience, confidence, and knowledge to become a full-time real estate agent. You will work your way up the ladder becoming an independent agent where your income is limitless. Grey Duck Properties will take care of much of the daily tasks of a Realtor - leaving you time to lead generate, and be front-facing with our clients. You will be working directly with Joe Schwartzbauer, the team lead, and his clients. You will be in constant communication with home buyers, refining the search criteria, touring homes, and relaying important information back to Joe. You will not have to deal with any paperwork! Your job is relationship building!
If you like meeting lots of new people, supporting them, being out of the office, and never sitting in one place for too long, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
- Coordinate with clients, listing agents and home sellers to schedule showings on a timely basis
- Coordinate and attend on-site property inspections with clients so process is smooth and timely
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and emails to uphold our agency’s standards of client service
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets that results in more sales
- Educate yourself on local communities and listed properties in order to knowledgeably answer clients’ questions
- Research information about potential properties, communities, schools and amenities so client questions may be answered
- Work with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants to be based on seeing homes and then show them additional homes that meet those criteria
- Your main job is to grow in relationships between your team and your clients. This is a role revolving 100% around service!
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Independent drive to succeed and able to complete tasks without supervision
- NO real estate experience needed
- Must fit into the Grey Duck Properties culture
- Speed Matters
- Coachability Matters
- Must have a Valid Driver's License
- Must have a presentable, working vehicle (since driving will be a common occurrence)
- Can spend a large amount of time driving
- MUST obtain your MN real estate license for employment (we'll show you how and guide you through the steps) - Do NOT apply for your licensing classes until you have spoken to us unless you have already done so before viewing this ad
$30,000 + Commission ($100,000+)
About Grey Duck Properties
Grey Duck Properties at BRIX Real Estate believes that a team is always better than the individual. Our operation is a great place to work and do business. We are positive, helpful, and enthusiastic at all times - always focusing on solutions, not challenges. We take care of business first and foremost, but have fun and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We run a clean, organized, and efficient operation. We always adhere to the highest standards of integrity and ethical business practices.