We’re seeking a motivated and outgoing showing partner to assist our buyers and buyer agents with showing homes. You will engage in several client interactions, develop rapport with them to support their needs, present various properties, and assist buyer agents with their daily schedule of meetings. Real estate showing partners will work inside and outside of the office, so if this sounds like the ideal job for you, we encourage you to apply!
- Perform additional administrative tasks as needed for the office team and agents
- Understand the real estate market and demonstrate the best customer service for homebuyers
- Support a team of buyer agents and prospective homebuyers in the process of showing homes and surveying the real estate market to find a matching property that meets the needs of clients
- Capture more leads for our business by talking with community members and by tapping into your personal network
- Build strong connections with team members and every client you engage
- Be approachable, personable, flexible, and bring a positive attitude to work every day
- Must have a valid driver's license
- MUST get your ND and MN real estate license for employment (we'll show you how)
- Real estate experience is not required, but an understanding of the real estate transaction process is a plus
- Match the Hatch team culture and values, and be receptive to coaching
- MUST get your FL real estate license for employment (we'll show you how)
- Align with the unique culture of our real estate team and show a willingness to learn
$30,000+bonus at plan
About RE/MAX Elite
The Brevard County Real Estate industry is becoming more sophisticated and challenging every day, you need a professional brokerage that understands the industry and is positioned to stay ahead of the game. We use innovative advertising and marketing techniques to attract potential buyers to the properties we list, and we work hard to identify buyer needs so that we can show them just what they are looking for.