Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate by the Sea
Showing Parter - Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate by the Sea
Are you a self-starter with the desire to make a better income? Do you love helping others and thrive on establishing and nurturing relationships? Do you picture yourself helping to make someone's home vision a reality?
Our proven training and mentor support are established to ensure your success. We have created a unique, 90+ day training program that allows you to make a salary while learning the real estate business. As a Showing Partner of The C Group, you will be an important piece to the success and growth of our team, starting from the very beginning.
Our team atmosphere is fun and engaging, and we treat our team like family. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets that results in more sales
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts, and emails to uphold our agency’s standards of client service
- Gather information about potential homes and local communities so you can answer buyer questions
- Work with buyer clients, listing agents, and home sellers to show properties in a timely manner
- Refine buyer’s criteria to select additional homes to show as necessary
- Oversee the entire process from writing offers to close to ensure client satisfaction
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to help ensure a smooth process
- Attend weekly and daily team meetings and participate in scheduled training
- Manage and maintain a weekly calendar to include training, prospecting, meetings, etc.
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- A California Licensed real estate agent or currently in process of obtaining a license
- Service-oriented attitude with a client-first focus
- Neighborhood and community knowledge and relationships
- Team player, motivated, driven, and energetic
- Willingness to work hard in a highly dynamic and fast-paced team environment
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone, and presentation skills
- High ethical standards
- Self-motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Demonstrate good organizational and time management skills
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- $40,000 plus commission structure.
$40,000 - $150,000
About Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate by the Sea
Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate by the Sea has the expertise to reach stellar results with their exciting, proven process. At BHG by the Sea, we are approachable, relatable, successful, and FUN.
We are focused on value creation and trust for our clients, team, and community. Our team structure allows clients to benefit from a group of specialists who focus on different aspects of your real estate sale or purchase because we work together on specific areas.