Tru Advantage Realty
Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Agent.
We’re a vibrant and very busy real estate brokerage in need of someone to host open house properties in the area. If you’re a social “people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant, and positive personality who is responsible and professional, we’re interested in speaking with you!
This position involves assisting with putting out signs and flyer boxes and measuring homes. Hours vary in this position. We can work around your schedule when setting up open houses and showings. We are a family first organization and would love to have you join our team. Start your application today!
- Gather information about potential homes and local communities so you can answer buyer questions
- Coordinate with clients, listing agents and home sellers to schedule showings on a timely basis
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc. so process is done in a timely manner
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets that results in more sales
- Help clients determine best offer price and assist through closing the deal to ensure a pleasant and fair transaction for all parties involved
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in your car
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
$27,000 - $37,000+ with Bonus Incentives
About Tru Advantage Realty
We are a growing and progressive real estate team based in York, PA. Our sales team and support personnel have achieved some of the highest honors in the residential real estate industry. Our team is the Best of Zillow and we are one of Zillow's highest level partners in their Flex program. We are coached by Tom Ferry who is one of the top real estate performance coaches in the industry. Our team coaches with and trains within the Sandler Sales Institute. Ongoing consistent skill-building, sales training, and personal growth are critical to the success of our team. We have a proven sales system with an abundance of leads. Our employees are willing and open to non-traditional and new ideas about how to successfully sell homes and have a mindset that allows for significant growth. Hardcore accountability and integrity are a requirement for becoming a member of our team/family.