Tru Advantage Realty
Are you a real estate agent who loves working with home buyers? Do you love to meet new people and do something different every day? Are you a hard worker and need more leads to make the kind of money you want to make? Then you would LOVE working on this team! We are a group of real estate agents in which everybody specializes in some aspect of the real estate transaction. We need to fill the position of a Showing Agent right now.
If you’re looking for the kind of agency where everybody wants each other to succeed and have a well-balanced life then look no further. Start your application today!
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to help ensure a smooth process
- Respond to all buyer client phone calls, emails and texts in a timely manner to provide superior customer service
- Oversee the entire process from writing offers to close to ensure client satisfaction
- Educate yourself on local communities and listed properties in order to knowledgeably answer clients’ questions
- Coordinate with clients, listing agents and home sellers to schedule showings on a timely basis
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Can spend a large amount of time driving
$27,000 - $37,000+ with Bonus Incentives
About Tru Advantage Realty
We are a growing and progressive real estate team based in York, PA. Our sales team and support personnel have achieved some of the highest honors in the residential real estate industry. Our team is the Best of Zillow and we are one of Zillow's highest level partners in their Flex program. We are coached by Tom Ferry who is one of the top real estate performance coaches in the industry. Our team coaches with and trains within the Sandler Sales Institute. Ongoing consistent skill-building, sales training, and personal growth are critical to the success of our team. We have a proven sales system with an abundance of leads. Our employees are willing and open to non-traditional and new ideas about how to successfully sell homes and have a mindset that allows for significant growth. Hardcore accountability and integrity are a requirement for becoming a member of our team/family.