Andersen Group Realty
Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Assistant. We're a very busy real estate brokerage in need of field service and Showing Agents to support our team.
If you’re a social "people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant and positive personality who is responsible, professional and meets our requirements, we’re interested in speaking with you. The position involves showing homes to clients on behalf of the lead Buyer Agent.
Hours vary in this position. Could be part time with a potential for full-time Sales Agent position for right candidate.
- Assist the lead Agent by showing homes to buyer clients
- Assist the lead Agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead Agent after the lead Agent has completed a needs analysis
- Drive buyer clients to homes
- Work with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
- Find homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car
- Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Real Estate License (Required for job)
$25+ per hour
About Andersen Group Realty
We are a top producing real estate group in the Greater Boston area. Based out of Winchester, MA, we have most recently been ranked as the #1 Team in Winchester in 2017 and previously recognized as the #1 RE/MAX Team in New England. We provide the tools, training, systems and models to help you succeed and thrive in your career.