Channer Realty Group - Powered by Ben Kinney - Keller Williams
Are you excited to start a career in Real Estate and a little nervous about being completely responsible for starting from scratch and being on commission only? We are looking for a Licensed Real Estate Agent to come on as a Showing Assistant for Lead Agent and receive split of their commission.
Shadow Licensed Real Estate Agent for additional learning and mentorship.
If you've ever been interested in a real estate career, this could be for you!
The right candidate will be driven, accountable, a fantastic team-player with a positive attitude, and will be able to provide incredible client care.
This is a COMMISSIONED position.
- Assist Lead Agent by showing homes to Buyer Clients
- Assist Lead Agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the Lead Agent after the Buyer Consultation
- Attend Buyer Consultation sessions with Buyers
- Attend inspections and appraisals
- Return all calls and emails in a timely manner
- Ability to have follow up with clients, add to database, make lead and follow up calls
- Ability to host open houses on weekends if not showing homes
- Assist Lead Agent in writing offers and doing paperwork
- Actively promote the Ben Kinney Team to personal sphere
- Alaska Real Estate Licensed
- Technology Savvy
- Ability to spend time in his/her car
- Ability to be available with flexible schedule and short notice
- Learning based
- Ambitious with emerging talent and the proven ability to succeed
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues and be mentored
- Customer service focused
- Positive attitude
$40,500 - $67,500 a year - Commission
About Channer Realty Group - Powered by Ben Kinney - Keller Williams
About Ben Kinney Team Alaska
The Ben Kinney Real Estate Team, powered by Keller Williams Realty is recognized by the Wall Street Journal and Real Trends as a top 25 producing real estate team in the nation, across all brokerage brands. In 2016, our amazing team helped 991 households buy, sell, or invest in real estate.
- Technology to make your job easier
- Administrative support to keep paperwork off your plate so you can focus on clients
- Coaching to equip you to be your best self possible
- Best team environment and culture to become part of something bigger
- Wealth-building opportunities - income opportunity unparalleled in the real estate industry
- Flexibility to control your income and career growth
- We are a highly motivated, tenacious team of individuals, seeking success by delivering the Dream of Home Ownership to our clients.