Nicole Spellman Group
Showing Agent needed for a TOP Real Estate team!
Have you been thinking of making a change? Do you love Real Estate and are curious about how to start?
Are you looking to learn the real estate industry from the inside out on your way to becoming a thriving agent?
We’re a vibrant and productive team in need of a Showing Agent to host open houses and to show homes for our Senior Buyer Agents in the area. Our ideal candidate is a bright, ambitious, hard-working individual who is serious about a career and has commitment and self-discipline. MUST BE a licensed Realtor or currently taking real estate classes.
You’ll be supported every step of the way with proven training, outstanding support, marketing staff, and competitive compensation for your hard work. If this sounds like a good fit, apply now.
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc. so process is done in a timely manner
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets that results in more sales
- Quickly and professionally return buyer clients’ calls, texts and emails to ensure outstanding customer service
- Educate yourself on local communities and listed properties in order to knowledgeably answer clients’ questions
- Coordinate with clients, listing agents and home sellers to schedule showings on a timely basis
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Can spend a large amount of time driving
- Driven, motivated and desires professional growth
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
About Nicole Spellman Group
Our staff of successful Real Estate Sales Agents work hard and hit six figures regularly! Are you in need of leads? We have a proven process for converting online leads and back-office support designed to keep you selling! We also invest in the growth of our agents and staff by offering Leadership Development at all levels. Does this interest you? If so, apply now!