Nicole Spellman Group
Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Agent.
We’re a vibrant and very busy real estate brokerage in need of someone to host open house properties in the area. If you’re a social “people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant, and positive personality who is responsible and professional, we’re interested in speaking with you!
This position involves assisting with putting out signs and flyer boxes and measuring homes. Hours vary in this position. We can work around your schedule when setting up open houses and showings. We are a family first organization and would love to have you join our team. Start your application today!
- Refine buyer’s criteria in order to select additional homes to show as necessary
- Quickly and professionally return buyer clients’ calls, texts and emails to ensure outstanding customer service
- Research information about potential properties, communities, schools and amenities so client questions may be answered
- Find homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria and budget to generate sales faster
- Oversee the entire process from writing offers to close to ensure client satisfaction
- Independent drive to succeed and able to complete tasks without supervision
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in your car
- Driven, motivated and desires professional growth
About Nicole Spellman Group
Our staff of successful Real Estate Sales Agents work hard and hit six figures regularly! Are you in need of leads? We have a proven process for converting online leads and back-office support designed to keep you selling! We also invest in the growth of our agents and staff by offering Leadership Development at all levels. Does this interest you? If so, apply now!