Christine & Company
We are a team of specialists serving real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area. We’re looking for a Showing Agent to support sales goals through effective sales techniques and quality customer service.
GOALS: Create/Convert/Close, 20 approved buyers working at all times, 50 showings per week to fully qualified buyers, average 5 homes shown before writing an offer.
The bottom line is we have the clients! You’ll find flexible hours, the best support staff around, and a hard-working environment that still knows how to have fun! Please complete the full application to be considered for this position. If you’re an agent who wants to show homes instead of dealing with contracts, cold calling, and finding new business, apply today!
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ needs and budgets to help make more sales
- Assist the clients in writing offers and closing the deal so the process is timely and smooth
- Work with buyer clients, listing agents and home sellers to show properties in a timely manner
- Help buyers with refining their home criteria and select additional homes to show
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to help ensure a smooth process
- Independent drive to succeed and able to complete tasks without supervision
- Driven, motivated and desires professional growth
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Must have a valid Real Estate License or a strong desire to get one
$80,000 - $300,000 at plan commission
About Christine & Company
The mission of Christine & Company is to:
- Transform what is possible on teams
- Create wealth through real estate for clients and agents
- Be masters at our game
We are a growing and powerful team of professionals and we bring an intense focus and energy to our work. Agents on our team have made upward of $80,000 a quarter! Yep, that trajectory is for over $300,000 a year. You get to say how much you make here!
Christine & Company was featured in Seattle Magazine as the Best Real Estate Brokers of 2012 through 2019 and acknowledged as Top 100 Most Influential Agents in Washington.