Christine & Company
Christine and Company is a top Real Estate team in Seattle for 12 years running. We’ve consistently achieved accolades and awards because we thrive and pride ourselves on continually building a culture of service, integrity, transparency, and results. We prioritize and reward self-generative, service-minded, team players.
Christine and Company are seeking a self-motivated individual who naturally has high regard for integrity and service.
Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Agent.
We’re a vibrant and very busy real estate brokerage in need of someone to host open house properties in the area. If you’re a social “people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant, and positive personality who is responsible and professional, we’re interested in speaking with you!
This position involves assisting with putting out signs and flyer boxes and measuring homes. Hours vary in this position. We can work around your schedule when setting up open houses and showings. We are a family first organization and would love to have you join our team. Start your application today!
- Refine buyer’s criteria in order to select additional homes to show as necessary
- Coordinate and attend on-site property inspections with clients so process is smooth and timely
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets that results in more sales
- Assist the clients in writing offers and closing the deal so the process is timely and smooth
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and emails to uphold our agency’s standards of client service
- Work with buyer clients, listing agents and home sellers to show properties in a timely manner
- Educate yourself on local communities and listed properties in order to knowledgeably answer clients’ questions
- Set up tours, show buyers houses.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers.
- Able to handle, track and show multiple clients per month.
- Pick up clients and drive them to and from houses.
- Being a partner to the Buyer agent and communicate about each appointment.
- Thrives in a true team environment.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Weekly and monthly coaching training.
- Professional in attitude and appearance.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Willing and able to spend a lot of time driving
- Must operate with high level of integrity and be a Team player.
- Must be great with people and have a love of red carpet service.
- Current Real Estate in WA License.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- High school diploma.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs.
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
- Some weekend and evening hours required.
- Agents that have been licensed for a few years are also welcome to apply
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple level
- Grit & Determination
$55,000 - $85,000 yearly
About Christine & Company
About Christine & Company:
We are a growing and powerful team of professionals, and we bring an intense focus and energy to our work.
Christine & Company was featured in Seattle Magazine as the Best Real Estate Brokers of 2012 through 2021 and acknowledged as Top 100 Most Influential Agents in Washington.
Be part of this vibrant and growing team!