Tru Advantage Realty
Love Real Estate and love the money but have trouble getting clients? Work for our top producing agents who will give you the leads and all you have to do is convert and close. We are looking for an experienced Showing Agent.
We need someone who will fit the team. We are an energetic, client-centered, highly efficient, motivated, and enthusiastic team. We need someone who will match our speed. We have the clients – we need someone good at conversion and closing. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
Join our growing agency and you’ll be backed by the best sales and administrative team in the area. Apply today!
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to help ensure a smooth process
- Help clients determine best offer price and assist through closing the deal to ensure a pleasant and fair transaction for all parties involved
- Find homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria and budget to generate sales faster
- Work with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes and then show them additional homes that meet those criteria
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents home sellers in a timely fashion
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in your car
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Driven, motivated and desires professional growth
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
$42,000 plus commission
About Tru Advantage Realty
We are a growing and progressive real estate team based in York, PA with teams across the United States. Our sales team and support personnel have achieved some of the highest honors in the residential real estate industry. Our team is the Best of Zillow and we are one of Zillow's highest level partners in their Flex program. We are coached by Tom Ferry who is one of the top real estate performance coaches in the industry. Our team coaches with and trains within the Sandler Sales Institute. Ongoing consistent skill-building, sales training, and personal growth are critical to the success of our team. We have a proven sales system with an abundance of leads. Our employees are willing and open to non-traditional and new ideas about how to successfully sell homes and have a mindset that allows for significant growth. Hardcore accountability and integrity are a requirement for becoming a member of our team/family.