Team Callahan at Keller Williams Realty
What are you doing right now? WHY? Are you helping people? Are you giving back to your community? Are you having fun? More importantly, are you creating an abundant life for yourself?
At Team Callahan our mission is Sell Houses, Have Fun, Give Back… and we believe that each of these matters equally. We help clients achieve their goals - whether they are first-time homebuyers or seasoned buyers - through buying and selling real estate. The client is the hero of the story, not us. We are the guide. We also believe that living an abundant life must be fun. Whether it’s Fat Kid Friday lunches, our annual Team trip, or just general demeanor in the office, we’re all about making what we do and who we work with rewarding and fun. It’s just a way of life here, and it wouldn’t be truly rewarding unless we gave from our abundance to others in our community who need our help. From our First Friday Clean Up to our Giving Back Campaign to our annual Neighborhood Food Drive, we take giving back seriously too.
Each member of our team must embody our core values: Humble, Hungry, Smart
- Be a Team Player. It’s about what’s best for the Team and not about what’s best for the individual. We are all in this together and there is no room for ego. Understand that while there is autonomy in your role, we are all interdependent on each other.
- Gratitude - Already have a regular practice of gratitude that can be enhanced by being part of our organization.
- Giving - A key component of who you are as a human is giving back, rolling up your sleeves, and helping when people need help. We can’t teach you to care.
- We are a family. We care and we’re going to ask the questions because we coach the whole human.
- Be a Team Player outside of work. Willing to share your free time throughout the year with TC Family Days, events, activities, and outings.
- Always willing to lend a hand regardless of whether it’s your “job.”
- Be a self-starter who is always willing to get after it and do what it takes to succeed. We’re in an entrepreneurial and sales industry which means our income is directly related to our efforts.
- Have a growth mindset. Always be looking to grow personally and professionally and seeking out opportunities rather than waiting for them to come knocking.
- Be a high-capacity individual. Able to do more with less and thrive in an environment with other high-capacity individuals.
- High emotional intelligence. Understand how your emotions impact those around you and vice versa. Can “read the room” and know how to adjust accordingly. Can communicate with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to learn new concepts and ideas quickly because our Team tempo is fast.
- Learning-based - Welcomes new ideas and concepts.
We are a top-producing Keller Williams real estate team in Savannah, GA looking for talent! We intend to add a Showing Partner to our buyer team that will help take control of critical steps in the home buying process for our clients, offer support and feedback, and help guide them toward the finish line.
- Engage with home buyers in the most meaningful and impactful ways by reading and absorbing their needs analysis during buyer strategy sessions and then offering advice on home selections.
- Organize and execute all showing appointments, and ask questions needed to elicit a commitment or rejection of each property on showings.
- Offer support for key buying decisions, maintain a consistent level of service throughout the process, and ensure that the client’s needs are met by other Team members.
- Maintain an active Real Estate Salesperson’s license in the State of Georgia.
- A valid Real Estate License is REQUIRED for this job
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Willing and able to spend a lot of time driving
- Be available as needed on weekdays and some weekends (hours may vary)
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
About Team Callahan at Keller Williams Realty
Our little family here prides itself on being the BEST at what we do and allowing each member of the team to specialize in his or her role (think the division of labor or the all-star baseball team).
Our MISSION is simple: Sell houses, have fun, give back. Obviously, we are in real estate so selling houses is a given. But it’s more than just a house, it’s a home for our customers and relationships with people. We like to have fun around here because life is too short not too. And well, give back because that’s just who we are. We have been very fortunate and feel it’s our responsibility to pay that forward to others.
Our VISION is: To create an abundant life. Abundance is described as “plentifulness of the good things of life”. We want this for our team, customers, and our community.