Burnes International Group
Showing Agent needed for a TOP Real Estate team!
Have you been thinking of making a change? Do you love Real Estate and are curious about how to start?
Are you looking to learn the real estate industry from the inside out on your way to becoming a thriving agent?
We’re a vibrant and productive team in need of a Showing Agent to host open houses and to show homes for our Senior Buyer Agents in the area. Our ideal candidate is a bright, ambitious, hard-working individual who is serious about a career and has commitment and self-discipline. MUST BE a licensed Realtor or currently taking real estate classes.
You’ll be supported every step of the way with proven training, outstanding support, marketing staff, and competitive compensation for your hard work. If this sounds like a good fit, apply now.
- Coordinate with clients, listing agents and home sellers to schedule showings on a timely basis
- Refine buyer’s criteria in order to select additional homes to show as necessary
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets that results in more sales
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc. so process is done in a timely manner
- Respond to all buyer client phone calls, emails and texts in a timely manner to provide superior customer service
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Can spend a large amount of time driving
About Burnes International Group
Finding the right real estate team to build your career is one of the most important decisions you will make. It is imperative you align yourself with a team that can provide you with the best opportunity for success. Burnes International Group is that team! Our brokerage has grown to be the largest real estate company in the world, ranked the #1 training company in the industry, and voted one of the happiest places to work in the US. We are here for you.