Curtis Rodriguez Real Estate Group
We are a team of specialists serving real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area. We’re looking for a Showing Agent to support sales goals through effective sales techniques and quality customer service.
GOALS: Create/Convert/Close, 20 approved buyers working at all times, 50 showings per week to fully qualified buyers, average 5 homes shown before writing an offer.
The bottom line is we have the clients! You’ll find flexible hours, the best support staff around, and a hard-working environment that still knows how to have fun! Please complete the full application to be considered for this position. If you’re an agent who wants to show homes instead of dealing with contracts, cold calling, and finding new business, apply today!
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ needs and budgets to help make more sales
- Gather information about potential homes and local communities so you can answer buyer questions
- Help buyers with refining their home criteria and select additional homes to show
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and emails to uphold our agency’s standards of client service
- Work with buyer clients, listing agents and home sellers to show properties in a timely manner
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Independent drive to succeed and able to complete tasks without supervision
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Willing and able to spend a lot of time driving
- Professional in attitude and appearance
$50,500 - $75,500 yearly
About Curtis Rodriguez Real Estate Group
The Curtis Rodriguez group is a family-orientated company full of friendly and passionate agents. Led by a top producing Real Estate Agents In Riverside and Orange County,
We provide intensive training and support through weekly meetings and trainings to ensure the team is always growing.
We deliver exceptional service and exceed our client's expectations at every step in the transaction!
We look forward to discussing your future career with our team.