Raymond Home Team
The Raymond Home Team
Showing Agent needed for a TOP Real Estate team!
Have you been thinking of making a change? Do you love Real Estate and are curious about how to start?
Are you looking to learn the real estate industry from the inside out on your way to becoming a thriving agent?
We’re a vibrant and productive team in need of a Showing Agent to host open houses and to show homes for our Senior Buyer Agents in the area. Our ideal candidate is a bright, ambitious, hard-working individual who is serious about a career and has commitment and self-discipline. MUST BE a licensed Realtor or currently taking real estate classes.
You’ll be supported every step of the way with proven training, outstanding support, marketing staff, and competitive compensation for your hard work. If this sounds like a good fit, apply now.
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets that result in more sales
- Gather information about potential homes and local communities so you can answer buyer questions
- Assist Lead Agent by showing homes to buyer clients
- Assist Lead Agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the Lead Agent after the buyer consultation
- Coordinating and facilitating showings
- Attend buyer consultation sessions with potential buyers
- Attend inspections and appraisals
- Return all calls and emails in a timely manner
- Follow up with clients and document all details in the CRM system
- Assist Lead Agent in writing offers and doing paperwork
- Additional tasks as required
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in your car
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Driven, motivated, and desires professional growth
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma
- Valid driver's license
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Must be able to work full-time plus evenings, no exceptions
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Weekdays and weekend availability is a must
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Sales experience is plus
- Retail customer service experience is a plus
- Showing Assistant experience is preferred
- Real Estate license REQUIRED
About Raymond Home Team
Fast growing real estate team based in Albany NY looking for motivated individuals.