CREG - Boston
We are a team of specialists serving real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area. We’re looking for a Showing Agent to support sales goals through effective sales techniques and quality customer service.
GOALS: Create/Convert/Close, 20 approved buyers working at all times, 50 showings per week to fully qualified buyers, average 5 homes shown before writing an offer.
Bottom line is we have the clients! If you’re an agent who wants to show homes instead of dealing with contracts, cold calling and finding new business then we need to talk! You’ll find flexible hours, the best support staff around and a hard-working environment that still knows how to have fun! Please complete the full application to be considered for this position.
- Quickly and professionally return buyer clients’ calls, texts and emails to ensure outstanding customer service
- Find homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria and budget to generate sales faster
- Work with buyer clients, listing agents and home sellers to show properties in a timely manner
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to help ensure a smooth process
- Help buyers with refining their home criteria and select additional homes to show
- Manage all leads in contact database system
- Assist the agent in appointments with clients to learn more about the client's Real Estate goals
- Identify homes that meet prospective buyer's home search criteria
- Schedule and attend showings with clients
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in your car
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Willingness to obtain real estate license
- Ability to work independently with little management involvement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability
- Candidates must be patient, organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, responsive, with a friendly focus on customer service
$75,000 - $100,000+
About CREG - Boston
As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 125 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fixes and flip development companies in the industry.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together, and Accountability.