Expert Real Estate Advisors
Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Agent.
We’re a vibrant and very busy real estate brokerage in need of someone to host open house properties in the area. If you’re a social “people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant, and positive personality who is responsible and professional, we’re interested in speaking with you!
This position involves assisting with putting out signs and flyer boxes and measuring homes. Hours vary in this position. We can work around your schedule when setting up open houses and showings. We are a family first organization and would love to have you join our team. Start your application today!
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc. so process is done in a timely manner
- Research information about potential properties, communities, schools and amenities so client questions may be answered
- Assist the clients in writing offers and closing the deal so the process is timely and smooth
- Find homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria and budget to generate sales faster
- Respond to all buyer client phone calls, emails and texts in a timely manner to provide superior customer service
- Log all customer contact into CRM database to ensure information is properly passed to Lead Agent
- Independent drive to succeed and able to complete tasks without supervision
- Driven, motivated and desires professional growth
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in your car
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Chronically on-time and punctual
- “Whatever It Takes” attitude
- Flexible schedule - ability to work nights and weekends
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
$30,000+ at plan commission
About Expert Real Estate Advisors
Expert Real Estate Advisors is a leading realty brokerage with offices in both Mount Dora, FL and Clermont, FL. With 25 team members and counting, we have maintained our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high-minded, achievement-oriented, and like-minded coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations. We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills.
With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.