Jason Baker Team - Keller Williams
If you’re a licensed, or soon to be licensed (have taken the 60 hour course) agent... are a social “people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant and positive personality, responsible, professional and meets our requirements, we’re interested in speaking with you. We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Assistant right away.
If the commission only aspect of the business is holding you back let’s talk! If you can make a commitment to 100 days of training you WILL likely be profitable on our Team.
We’re a vibrant and productive team in need of field service and showing agents to host open houses and to show homes for our Buyer Agents in the area. Once you master this skill, there is a possibility of moving to the next level of opportunity to become a Buyers Agent.
A Showing Agent has less responsibility than a Buyers Agent. You will primarily be showing property while we handle the transaction, negotiations, inspections and financing, etc.
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
- Researching the MLS
- Driving buyer clients to homes
- Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
- Learning to fill the role of buyers agent, then listing agent, then team leader
- Have a move up mentality
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Move up mentaility
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Be fun and energetic
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car
- Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Real Estate License (Required)
$30,000 - $40,000 at plan, commission
About Jason Baker Team - Keller Williams
The Jason Baker Team at Keller Williams is a high producing team in Montana. We are seeking TALENT - TALENT - TALENT! If you are driven, drama free, fun, energetic, have personality, and love to serve, apply today! If you would love to be part of a fun, enthusiastic, and hard working team, we would love to talk to you!