Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Assistant. We're a vibrant and very busy real estate brokerage in need of field service and showing agents to host open house properties in the area.
If you’re a social "people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant and positive personality who is responsible and professional and meets our requirements, we’re interested in speaking with you. The position involves assisting with putting out signs, flyer boxes and measuring the home.
Hours vary in this position. Could be part time and we can work around your schedule when setting up open houses and showings.
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
- Work with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
- Find homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria and set up times that fit their schedule
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
- Real Estate License (Required for job but not to apply; we can help you get one!)
$20,000 - $30,000 a year expected
JasonRHomes is a single person operations who is growing into a team. Our goal is to ensure no one ever feels like number, but rather a friend during their home buying process