The Brooks Team
High Rise Real Estate Agent
Attention: Real Estate Agents… Go Beyond Real Estate with Us!
Our company is expanding, and we’re looking for more great agents to join our Brooks Family. It’s an excellent opportunity for a newly licensed agent looking to grow your skills with a proven successful team or an experienced agent who needs more customers and support to take your business to the next level. This ideal person needs to be loyal and excited about being with a team long-term with the opportunity to be a top producer.
WE PROVIDE ALL THE TOOLS TO CREATE SUCCESS IN REAL ESTATE:
- QUALITY New Leads
- Multiple Proven Coaching Systems
- Social Media Brand Experts
- Experienced Inside Sales Agent Providing Warm Lead Transfers
- Full-Time Support Staff Marketing Director
- VIP Access to Title Mortgage Partners
- Competitive Commission Splits
- Commit to calling prospects daily
- Promptly respond and engage with assigned leads via phone call, email, and text
- Maintain expertise with market conditions
- Responsible for showing High Rises in the Las Vegas and Henderson area
- Deliver superior customer service
- Draft and prepare competitive offers
- Negotiate on your client’s behalf and win
- Must love a fun team culture
- Valid Nevada Real Estate License and Member of Las Vegas Realtors Association
- Strong follow-up skills are mandatory
- Knowledge of MLS, Nevada Contracts, and Transaction Desk/Remine
- Valid Nevada driver’s license and dependable transportation with proof of insurance
Skills You Have:
- Competitive – You compete to win by measurable goals and aim for first place.
- Skilled communicator – Ability to effectively explain a message multiple times in different ways until the client truly understands.
- Proactive, positive attitude – You are able to keep a calm approach to confusion/friction and de-escalate the situation by providing a solution.
- Service-based attitude – Your drive to assist a client/team member to the best of your ability contributes to the Brooks Team mission.
- Coachable - You appreciate feedback and use it as constructive criticism, finding opportunities to become a better operator.
- Discipline – You naturally pay close attention to detail and focus on timelines, deadlines, and productivity.
- Strategic Thinker – The process of learning and thinking excites you. Your way of thinking helps you sort through the clutter and find the best ways to proceed.
- High integrity – You bring values of honesty, dependability, and loyalty.
$70,000 - $100,000 yearly
About The Brooks Team
As a trusted, top-producing real estate group in Las Vegas, The Brooks Team takes pride in excelling in the market and setting the highest standards in the industry when it comes to our clientele.
Our mission: go beyond real estate by providing unparalleled, honest, and ethical first-class service in an industry that’s perceived as the opposite.
Our vision: expand our clientele by delivering superior customer-centered representation while contributing to each team member’s professional goals.
Core values: caring, coachable, committed, ethical, fun, and humble
If you are proud to be a salesperson and passionate about helping people meet their investment goals by buying and selling property, you might be the missing person we are looking for!