Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Agent.
We’re a vibrant and very busy real estate brokerage in need of someone to host open house properties in the area. If you’re a social “people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant, and positive personality who is responsible and professional, we’re interested in speaking with you!
This position involves assisting with putting out signs and flyer boxes and measuring homes. Hours vary in this position. We can work around your schedule when setting up open houses and showings. We are a family first organization and would love to have you join our team. Start your application today!
- Gather information about potential homes and local communities so you can answer buyer questions
- Help clients determine best offer price and assist through closing the deal to ensure a pleasant and fair transaction for all parties involved
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets that results in more sales
- Respond to all buyer client phone calls, emails and texts in a timely manner to provide superior customer service
- Coordinate with clients, listing agents and home sellers to schedule showings on a timely basis
- Work with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes and then show them additional homes that meet those criteria
- Coordinate with clients, listing agents, and home sellers to schedule showings on a timely basis
- Assist the clients in writing offers and closing the deal so the process is timely and smooth
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors to help ensure a smooth process
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts, and emails to uphold our agency’s standards of client service
- Research information about potential properties, communities, schools, and amenities so client questions may be answered
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Driven, motivated and desires professional growth
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Willing and able to spend a lot of time driving
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Self-motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
About BrickDriven Realty
Our firm was founded in December 2012 upon the foundation of the needs and desires of real estate agents. We are passionate about helping buyers and sellers achieve the goal of buying and/or selling their homes.
Our culture-centric family of nearly forty team members is among the elite in the business. With over $500 million in closed sales, since our doors opened in January 2013. We're continuing to experience massive growth as the market's leading tech-savvy and culture-centric company!