Gold Achievers Group brokered by EXP
Love Real Estate and love the money but have trouble getting clients? Work for our top producing agents who will give you the leads and all you have to do is convert and close. We are looking for an experienced Showing Agent.
We need someone who will fit the team. We are an energetic, client-centered, highly efficient, motivated, and enthusiastic team. We need someone who will match our speed. We have the clients – we need someone good at conversion and closing. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
Join our growing agency and you’ll be backed by the best sales and administrative team in the area. Apply today!
- Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients that meet their needs and budgets that results in more sales
- Work with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes and then show them additional homes that meet those criteria
- Research information about potential properties, communities, schools and amenities so client questions may be answered
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and emails to uphold our agency’s standards of client service
- Coordinate with clients, listing agents and home sellers to schedule showings on a timely basis
- Driven, motivated and desires professional growth
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in your car
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Gold Achievers Group brokered by EXP
Gold Achievers Group is a team of incredible Real Estate Professionals Dedicated to the Concierge Level Customer Experience. Our Team is all about clients both internally and externally. We deliver consistent outcomes for clients based on our experience and passion for people. It is an incredible blessing to be part of the journey towards wealth through real estate for our customers. Gold Achievers Group is an award-winning team consistently in the top percent of the Phoenix West Valley.