Metrowest Realty Source
We are a team of specialists serving real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area. We’re looking for a Showing Agent to support sales goals through effective sales techniques and quality customer service.
GOALS: Create/Convert/Close, 20 approved buyers working at all times, 50 showings per week to fully qualified buyers, average 5 homes shown before writing an offer.
The bottom line is we have the clients! You’ll find flexible hours, the best support staff around, and a hard-working environment that still knows how to have fun! Please complete the full application to be considered for this position. If you’re an agent who wants to show homes instead of dealing with contracts, cold calling, and finding new business, apply today!
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and emails to uphold our agency’s standards of client service
- Refine buyer’s criteria in order to select additional homes to show as necessary
- Find homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria and budget to generate sales faster
- Educate yourself on local communities and listed properties in order to knowledgeably answer clients’ questions
- Help clients determine best offer price and assist through closing the deal to ensure a pleasant and fair transaction for all parties involved
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in your car
- Driven, motivated and desires professional growth
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
$25 per hour
About Metrowest Realty Source
Boutique Real Estate firm located in Framingham, serving the Metro West area. If you love to work hard, have fun, and help people find their dream homes…you’ve come to the right place!!
We are looking for self-motivated individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, outstanding communication skills, and a positive mindset to join our team. We will provide the leads and training, you will need to bring the highest level of customer experience, with a can-do attitude.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for following up with company-provided clients, understanding their criteria, and find living spaces that fit this criteria. Your entrepreneurial spirit will drive your success.