The BKCO Real Estate Group - Keller Williams Realty
We’re a vibrant and productive team in need of field service and showing agents to host open houses and to show homes for our Senior Buyer agents in the area. Once you master this skill, there is a possibility of moving to the next level of opportunity to become a Junior Agent on our team!
If you’re a social “people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant and positive personality who is responsible and professional and meets our requirements, we’re interested in speaking with you. We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Assistant starting in the next 60 days.
This is a commissioned position that requires a real estate license.
- Answer all questions clients may have regarding potential homes and the local area
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
- Respond to all buyer client phone calls, emails and/or texts
- Coordinate with clients, listing agents and/or home sellers to schedule showings
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Build a relationship with your client while uncovering their needs using active listening and questioning skills
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Independent drive to succeed and able to complete tasks without supervision
- Does not mind spending a large amount of time driving
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About The BKCO Real Estate Group - Keller Williams Realty
Our team is ranked and recognized by the Wall Street Journal as the #3 producing real estate team in the nation, across all brokerages. We've expanded our proven model nationally and are excited about getting into business with top talent.
The people we want to be in business with are self-managed, self-reliable, self-motivated, accountable, assertive, results-oriented, driven and are lifelong learners.