The BKCO Real Estate Group - Keller Williams Realty
We've ranked and have been recognized by the Wall Street Journal as a top 5 producing real estate team in the nation, across all brokerages.
Are you a licensed real estate agent in the Sacramento area, and looking to take your success to the next level?
Do you want to increase your earnings?
Join our team and work with us to make your real estate dreams come true!
Our team is looking to add additional real estate agents and real estate agent candidates.
Did you know? The average new real estate agent closes 3 transactions their 1st year and the average with 10 years of experience closes 10-12 transactions per year.
With our systems and models, our trained real estate agents are helping 17+ families in their 1st year in business. Who you're in business with matters!
Our team of real estate professionals are looking to add additional agents.
- A licensed agent or ready to take the state exam?
- Self-starter, resourceful, and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others and a team player?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources
- Administrative support (handles your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)
- World-class coaching
- A team environment
- To be a part of something bigger
Who We Are:
Our team is looking to grow, expand, and work with you!
We are recognized by the Wall Street Journal and Real Trends as the #3 producing real estate team in America, across all brokerage brands. Our amazing team helped over 2,400 families buy, sell, or invest in real estate last year.
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Answer all questions clients may have regarding potential homes and the local area
- Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
- Respond to all buyer client phone calls, emails and/or texts
- Coordinate with clients, listing agents and/or home sellers to schedule showings
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc.
- Attending and scheduling inspections
- Lead generating
- Nurturing leads
- Holding open houses
- Maintaining the client database
- Opportunity to grow
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Build a relationship with your client while uncovering their needs using active listening and questioning skills
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Independent drive to succeed and able to complete tasks without supervision
- Does not mind spending a large amount of time driving
- Must have a clean and well-maintained car, a cell phone, and driver's license
- A real estate license is required to perform the duties of the job: an already-licensed agent is preferred
$120,000 at plan commission
About The BKCO Real Estate Group - Keller Williams Realty
Our team is ranked and recognized by the Wall Street Journal as the #3 producing real estate team in the nation, across all brokerages. We've expanded our proven model nationally and are excited about getting into business with top talent.
The people we want to be in business with are self-managed, self-reliable, self-motivated, accountable, assertive, results-oriented, driven and are lifelong learners.