The Novak Team @ Keller Williams PNW
Love Real Estate and love the money but have trouble getting clients? Work for our top producing agents who will give you the leads and all you have to do is convert and close. We are looking for an experienced Showing Agent.
We need someone who will fit the team. We are an energetic, client-centered, highly efficient, motivated and enthusiastic team. We need someone who will match our speed. We have the clients – we need someone good at conversion and closing. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
Join our growing agency and you’ll be backed by the best sales and administrative team in the area.
- Help clients determine best offer price and assist through closing the deal to ensure a pleasant and fair transaction for all parties involved
- Respond to all buyer client phone calls, emails and texts in a timely manner to provide superior customer service
- Research information about potential properties, communities, schools and amenities so client questions may be answered
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents home sellers in a timely fashion
- Help buyers with refining their home criteria and select additional homes to show
- Owning the organization of the database of buyers working directly with our team's top buyer's agent
- Communicating clearly, promptly, and efficiently to requests, inquiries, and working to help convert clients and assist in the process of finding buyers find the perfect home
- Assist buyers and buyer agent with the showings of homes - all while analyzing the needs and wants of the client and interpreting today's real estate market
- Follow up with agent's clients weekly and send them customized homes to go view
- Generate business from your own efforts - including working your sphere of influence, open houses, and engagement with communities
- Your main job is to grow in relationships between your team and your clients. This is a role revolving 100% around service!
- Can spend a large amount of time driving
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Current and valid Real Estate License in Washington State
- Have or easily obtain membership with the NWMLS
- Have or easily obtain Supra eKey
- A reliable vehicle is necessary
$40,000+ salary plus commission
About The Novak Team @ Keller Williams PNW
We are in the business of helping people - we just sell real estate!
Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Novak Team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
We are a small, but powerful team of professionals and we bring an intense focus and energy to our work.
The mission of the Novak Team is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. The knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market as well as in business empowers us to provide our clients with the advice they need to make informed decisions.
The energy is contagious - the people are incredible - and the opportunity for growth is unmatched. We look forward to connecting with you!