Think Team Dillick
Showing Agent needed for a TOP Real Estate team!
Have you been thinking of making a change? Do you love Real Estate and are curious about how to start?
Are you looking to learn the real estate industry from the inside out on your way to becoming a thriving agent?
We’re a vibrant and productive team in need of a Showing Agent to host open houses and to show homes for our Senior Buyer Agents in the area. Our ideal candidate is a bright, ambitious, hard-working individual who is serious about a career and has commitment and self-discipline. MUST BE a licensed Realtor or currently taking real estate classes.
You’ll be supported every step of the way with proven training, outstanding support, marketing staff, and competitive compensation for your hard work. If this sounds like a good fit, apply now.
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents home sellers in a timely fashion
- Help clients determine best offer price and assist through closing the deal to ensure a pleasant and fair transaction for all parties involved
- Coordinate and attend on-site property inspections with clients so process is smooth and timely
- Find homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria and budget to generate sales faster
- Work with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes and then show them additional homes that meet those criteria
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Independent drive to succeed and able to complete tasks without supervision
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Willing and able to spend a lot of time driving
About Think Team Dillick
We are one of the top-selling Real Estate teams in Southeast Missouri. Not just because we spend time training, practicing, and learning our craft but because we spend time together and have fun! Our mission is "Building COMMUNITY one relationship at a time." That includes team members, affiliates, family and clients. If you are ready to work hard and make a lot of money while being happy and gaining a lot of new friends, you could be a great fit :)