ROBBINS REAL ESTATE
Love Real Estate and love the money but have trouble getting clients? Work for our top producing agents who will give you the leads and all you have to do is convert and close. We are looking for an experienced Showing Agent.
We need someone who will fit the team. We are an energetic, client-centered, highly efficient, motivated, and enthusiastic team. We need someone who will match our speed. We have the clients – we need someone good at conversion and closing. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
Join our growing agency and you’ll be backed by the best sales and administrative team in the area. Apply today!
- Find homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria and budget to generate sales faster
- Respond to all buyer client phone calls, emails and texts in a timely manner to provide superior customer service
- Help clients determine best offer price and assist through closing the deal to ensure a pleasant and fair transaction for all parties involved
- Work with buyer clients, listing agents and home sellers to show properties in a timely manner
- Research information about potential properties, communities, schools and amenities so client questions may be answered
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Willing and able to spend a lot of time driving
- Driven, motivated and desires professional growth
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
$42,000-65,000 at plan
About ROBBINS REAL ESTATE
Robbins Real Estate Group is a top producing team in the Dallas, Texas area. Come join our winning team! We provide leads, staff support, and world-class coaching to help you achieve success
Our Mission: Providing excellent service for our clients is the heart of everything we do. We are known as the real estate company that puts clients first.
Our Core Value: We deliver the excellence our clients and team expect. We behave with honesty and integrity. We demonstrate loyalty to clients and the company. We use direct and timely communication, hold ourselves accountable, constantly improve our service, persist until we succeed, and prepare for positive outcomes.