Matt O'Neill Real Estate
Showing Agent needed for a TOP Real Estate team!
Have you been thinking of making a change? Do you love Real Estate and are curious about how to start?
Are you looking to learn the real estate industry from the inside out on your way to becoming a thriving agent?
We’re a vibrant and productive team in need of a Showing Agent to host open houses and to show homes for our Senior Buyer Agents in the area. Our ideal candidate is a bright, ambitious, hard-working individual who is serious about a career and has commitment and self-discipline. MUST BE a licensed Realtor or currently taking real estate classes.
You’ll be supported every step of the way with proven training, outstanding support, marketing staff, and competitive compensation for your hard work. If this sounds like a good fit, apply now.
- Assist the clients in writing offers and closing the deal so the process is timely and smooth
- Find homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria and budget to generate sales faster
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and emails to uphold our agency’s standards of client service
- Gather information about potential homes and local communities so you can answer buyer questions
- Can spend a large amount of time driving
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Must have or be willing to obtain a valid real estate license
$50,000+ Commission at Plan
About Matt O'Neill Real Estate
Matt O'Neill Real Estate was awarded the #1 small company to work for by the SC Business Journal's Top Workplaces in 2021. We are one of the leading real estate teams in the country and have helped over 3,000 families in Charleston with their home sales. Ranked #6 fastest growing company in South Carolina and Inc 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the last 2 years running, our culture is one where people love to have fun while helping our clients achieve their goals. If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!